Water decoloring agent CW-08 Description: This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer. Application Field: 1. It is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink and so on. 2. It can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority...
Decolorant Polymer Color Remover for Effluent Water Treatment
Water decoloring agent CW-08
This product is a quaternary ammonium cationic polymer.
1. It is mainly used for waste water treatment for textile, printing, dyeing, paper-making, mining, ink and so on.
2. It can be used for color removal treatment for high-colority waste water from dyestuffs plants. It is suitable to treat waste water with activated, acidic and disperse dyestuffs.
3. It also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as retention agent.
2.COD remove better
3.Faster sedimentation, better flocculation
4.Non-pollution(no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.)
dicyandiamide formaldehyde resin
colorless or light-color sticky liquid
Dynamic viscosity (mpa.s,20°C)
pH (30% water solution)
Solid content % ≥
Note: our product can be made upon your special request.
1. The product shall be diluted with 10-40 times water and then dosed into the waste water directly. After being mixed for several minutes, it can be precipitated or air-floated to become clear water.
2. The pH value of the waste water should be adjusted to 7~10 for better result.
3. When the colority and CODcr are relatively high, it can be used with the help of polyaluminum chloride, but not mixed together. In this way, the treatment cost can be lower. Whether polyaluminum chloride is used earlier or afterwards depends on the flocculation test and the treatment process.
Package and Storage:
1. It is harmless, non-flammable and non-explosive, it can not be placed in the sun.
2. It is packed in plastic drums with each containing 30kg, 50kg, 250kg ,1000kg, 1250kg IBC tank or others according to your requirements.
3.This product will appear layer after a long-term storage, but the effect will not be affected with stir.
Storage temperature: 5-30°C.