PRODUCT DESCRIPTION QT-XPJ-05 is a polyether defoamer. It is mainly recommended to be used in the papermaking forming section and the sugar fermentation section. The operating temperature is 10℃-40℃. CHARACTERISTIC ● The substance component does not contain NP, APEO. ● The substance component...
QT-XPJ-05 is a polyether defoamer. It is mainly recommended to be used in the papermaking forming section and the sugar fermentation section.
The operating temperature is 10℃-40℃.
● The substance component does not contain NP, APEO.
● The substance component does not contain the substances mentioned in the SVHC list in the REACH regulation.
● Good acid resistance (pH value 3.0-6.0) and alkali resistance (pH value 10.0-14.0).
● Can be mixed with other surfactants, in addition to defoaming properties, it also has good emulsification and dispersibility.
Composed of fatty alcohol polyether
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA
Colorless to light yellow transparent liquid at room temperature, no obvious mechanical impurities
Easy to disperse in water
Defoaming rate (ml/s)
Suppression rate (%)
Notes: The above data is for reference only, not as a technical indicator.
1. The defoamer is a mixture, which has stable thermodynamic properties, and does not cause delamination at rest. This product can not be diluted with water. If it is diluted with water, delamination may occur, which will reduce the effect of defoaming and eventually increase the cost of use, the company is not responsible for this.
2. When this product is used on site, it is recommended to add it directly or intermittently by pumping. It is best to choose the place where the defoamer is easy to disperse.
The best add point, add amount, add method and dilution ratio need to be determined by the customer according to the actual situation on site.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
The defoamer is packed in 25kg plastic drum, 200kg plastic drum or 1000kg IBC drum. This product should be stored in a dry and cold place, and should not be exposed to sunlight or close to a heat source. If it is on fire, treat it according to the general fire-fighting method of petroleum products.
Under the recommended storage temperature (5℃-40℃), unopened packaging, the shelf life is 12 months from the date of production.