PRODUCT DESCRIPTION QT-XPJ-04 is a fatty alcohol antifoam, which is recommended for use in papermaking section. CHARACTERISTIC ● Application temperature range is between 25℃ to 40℃ ● Antifoaming agent components do not contain NP, APEO. ● The substance components of the antifoam do not contain...
QT-XPJ-04 is a fatty alcohol antifoam, which is recommended for use in papermaking section.
● Application temperature range is between 25℃ to 40℃
● Antifoaming agent components do not contain NP, APEO.
● The substance components of the antifoam do not contain the substances listed in the SVHC list of the REACH Regulation.
● Composed of higher fatty alcohols and fatty acid derivatives.
TYPICAL PRODUCT DATA
White or yellowish uniform liquid emulsion, without any sediment or visible mechanical impurities
Defoaming rate (ml/s)
Suppression rate (%)
Note: The above data are for reference only and not as technical indicators.
● QT-XPJ-04 is a compound and it belongs to unstable thermodynamic. Probably this
product stratifies or has deposits after long placed and it is normal phenomenon. Stir the product evenly at 30rpm to 60rpm before using and it does not affect the performance of product. The product cannot be placed exposure for a long time, or the product maybe crust and finally the viscosity of the product increases.
● This product can be used in on-line dilution with water directly. If it needs to be diluted before using, please dilute it according to the provided method. Please request the company’s customer service department for the specific dilution method. The company accepts no responsibility for any loss which may be incurred by the customer as a result of incorrect usage. It is recommended to add 100ml-300ml/ ton of paper.
● This product is easy to produce foam under shear force, so it is recommended to pump directly in the process of use, and it is recommended to choose the place where the defoaming agent is easy to disperse such as the white pool under the net of the paper machine, the water collecting plate under the net or the white water tank outside the machine. (note: the temperature of the addition point must be within the applicable
temperature range of the product).
The optimal adding point, adding amount, adding method and dilution ratio shall be decided by the customer according to the actual situation on site.
PACKAGE AND STORAGE
The product is available in 200-kg plastic bucket or 1000-kg IBC . This product should be stored in cool and ventilated place. Don’t near the heat source or sunlight. No exposure to rain. Keep away from flame. Don’t add acid, alkali, salt and other corrosive substances to this product. Ensure the container is sealed after using. This product may freeze under 0℃ (32℉); if this happens, stir well after defrosting the antifoam at a rate of 30 to 60 rpm. In these cases, stirring will not affect the performance of the product if carried out at the recommended speed. When stored between 10 and 30 ℃in the original unopened containers, the product has a shelf life of 6 months from the date of manufacture.
Cleanwater Chemicals has been engaged in offering high quality fatty alcohol defoamer qt-xpj-04 since 1986. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we warmly welcome you to buy or wholesale the effective chemical products with reasonable price from our factory, and get the free sample from us.