AMMONIA DEGRADING BACTERIA 【Appearance】 Powder 【Main ingredient】 Pseudomonas , Bacilli , nitrification bacteria and denitrification bacteria corynebacterium , chromobacter , alcaligenes , agrobacterium , arthrobacterium and other bacterias. 【Viable Vibrio】 ≥20 billion/g 【Application】 This...
AMMONIA DEGRADING BACTERIA
【Main ingredient】Pseudomonas , Bacilli , nitrification bacteria and denitrification bacteria corynebacterium , chromobacter , alcaligenes , agrobacterium , arthrobacterium and other bacterias.
【Viable Vibrio】≥20 billion/g
【Application】This product is suitable for municipal wastewater treatment , chemical wastewater , dyeing and printing wastewater , landfill leachate, food wastewater and other wastewater treatment.
■ This product as an environment friendly , high efficiency microbial agent , contains decomposition and composition bacteria , anaerobic bacteria , amphimicrobe and aerobic bacteria , is a multi-strain coexistence of organisms. With synergy of all bacteria , this agent decomposes refractory organic into micro-molecules , further decompose into nitrogen , carbon dioxide and water , effectively degrade ammonia nitrogen and total nitrogen , no secondary pollution.
■ The product contains nitrous bacterium , which could shorten acclimation and form-film time of activated sludge , fasten the start of sewage treatment system , reduce wastewater retention time , improve processing capacity.
■ With adding ammonia degrading bacteria agent , could improve ammonia nitrogen wastewater treatment efficiency by more than 60% , no need to change treatment process , reduces processing costs.
【Application method and dosage】
For industrial wastewater , according to water quality index of which into biochemical system, the dosage is 100-200g/CBM for first time , increase 30~50g/m3 when the inflow changes and have big impact on the biochemical system. For municipal wastewater , the dosage is 50-80g/CBM(based on the volume of biochemical tank)
Tests indicate that these physics and chemistry parameters have best effects for bacterial growth:
● PH:Average range is 5.5~9.5 , most rapid growth range is 6.6~7.8 , the best treatment efficiency PH is 7.5.
● Temperature:Take effect in 8℃~60℃.Higher than 60℃ , may cause the bacterial death , lower than 8℃ , will limit bacterial cell growth. The best temperature is 26~32℃.
● DO:Make sure the dissolving oxygen in aeration tank , at least 2mg/L , the bacterial treatment rate to metabolism and degradation will speed up 5-7 times in enough oxygen.
● Micro-element:Special bacterial growth need many elements , such as potassium , iron , calcium , sulfur , magnesium.
● Salinity:Suitable for high salinity industrial wastewater , 60% salinity top.
● Poison resistance:Resistance to chemical toxicity , including chloride , cyanide , and heavy Mental.
Note:when there is bactericide in polluted area , its function to microbial should be predicted in advance.
Cleanwater Chemicals has been engaged in offering high quality ammonia degrading bacteria environment friendly degrade ammonia nitrogen no secondary pollution since 1986. As one of the leading manufacturers and suppliers in China, we warmly welcome you to buy or wholesale the effective chemical products with reasonable price from our factory, and get the free sample from us.